Tuesday 5 November 2013

Christmas Coasters - Ceramic Tiles

Christmas Coasters made out of everyday ceramic tiles

I managed to find a pack of 25 coasters on offer at the DIY store for £3

The paper serviettes were from Christmas last year

And modge podge I love



Firstly I applied  a thin layer of glue to the ceramic tile


I then attached a paper napkin square, trying very hard to avoid the air bubbles


I then coated the napkin with some more modge podge

At this stage i`d recommend 2-3 thin coats to seal the napkin



When dry I sealed the tile with spray vanish
 

I used some felt squares on the rear to avoid the tile having direct the surface it is used on


The best way I found to give these as a gift 

Is to wrap a pretty ribbon around them and a tag






No comments:

Post a Comment