Thursday 14 November 2013

Christmas Cards

I`m really struggling this year to make my Christmas cards, usually by this time I have made 200-400

I`m ashamed to say so far I have made .....2

I`ve shown them below


Christmas cards are easy to make, you can make them out of anything. Use your imagination and you can make them for virtually no cost. People say they are a waste of money, not very environmentally friendly and they are giving the money to Charity.

Remember charity cards in supermarkets sell at £2 a pack and 10p actually goes to the charity

I personally love to receive Christmas cards and keep them every year. When it gets near christmas, I take out my cards from the year before

If the person has passed away, I keep their cards and the rest I make gift tags out of




No comments:

Post a Comment