Saturday 30 April 2011

Craft Fair Makes

First I stamped and painted with watercolours my Forever Friends Teddy. Onto 300gms Watercolour card.
Then using my Silhouette Sd I cut out the toppers in Raspberry Champagne Creative tones cardstock bought from Samuel Taylors
The  Flowers and Ribbon were from Wild Orchid Crafts

Realising I couldnt then fit the card into an envelope, I used my Silhouette Sd to make a box, which turned out fairly well for a first attempt but I will have to use thicker card I think


When I wanted to make some mini pamper hampers shown below I realised how much giftbags had increased in price . Unbelievably .......So I attempted to make some of my own. The winnie the pooh one was handmade using some tissue and papers and a lenght of rope. The embellishments are all images found on the net. The tree bag was a download from Silhouette America. I had to make some ajustments to resize and found it needed some adjusting from the original download as the sizing was wrong. I used a piece of blue cardstock and a ribbon from Hobbycraft. But all it cost was some time and a few pennies

 This is the contents of my mini pamer hampers.
And an image of the finished packaging, before putting the things in I wrapped them in tissue paper
These are everyday pegs Topped with ribbon and embellishments with magnet superglued to the back

These magnetic post it note packs were beer mats run through my xyron machine to attach the magnetics, covered with My Minds Eye Backing Papers Summer attach a pen and a post it note and packed in cello wrappers
Laura Ashley & Kate Knight backing papers were used to cover these notebooks. They were then packed with a little pen from £1 shop .



Some pen sets for school. Packed and adorned for sale. Also a small present for end of year for teachers. Thanks to some great offers at Vistaprint

1 comment:

  1. Wow you've been really busy. Fantastic makes - I love your gift sets, especially the tree one. Perfect gifts. Stunning work all round. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete