Thursday 15 April 2010

Ladies / Teen Card

Today I had a try at making a stand up card, not sure what they`re called. I was working from memory and it took a few attempts to get it right but I think it came out ok

I stamped on image onto white paper and coloured it in using promarkers, purchased from Amazon, they arrived today and I`m pleased with them

I then used my bigshot to cut a scalloped circle which I put around the stamped image.

I attached this to some backing papers I was gifted and attached to kanban card.

I added some fabric flowers from the range using copper brads

I then made a base part, the same as the top of card and added some sentiments.

I was pleased that my card does stand up and folds flat for posting

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - I love making easel cards. I love the colours you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really pretty,cant wait to try ny hand at cardmaking.
    I,m waiting for my card mag to arrive before I attempt any,lol.

    ReplyDelete