Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas Village with a Silhouette Cameo

My friend Kelly over on Silhouette plus made a lovely little village as seen here , shes an inspiration to us all with her Silhouette and often shares files with us free for personal use , available to download on her blog.

So on seeing her village on returning from holidays I wanted one too. There was only 7 days to Christmas so I had to get my skates on.

As I started making it I was thinking of other things that could be added , so I had a good old rumage in the silhouette america store and find some bits to add. And some I made myself. It turned out pretty well in spite of the short time.

And thanks to Kelly I made a beautiful Christmas decoration at vitually no cost just time.

Heres my attempt to  show you my village

3 comments:

  1. Aaaahh just beautiful! Thinking I need to invest in one of these machines.

    Happy New Year to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats lovely, it looks like it took you ages to make it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love what you did with those files and how you were able to blend it with so many other things to really fill it out!

    ReplyDelete