Sunday 21 August 2011

Silhouette Strikes Again

I made these today on my Silhouette. Using the new software released this week it has enabled me to do "text to point" writing allowing me to bend my text around any shape.

These are going to be a life saver for me as at present I cut some cirles, and then stamp using LOTV stamps. I`m not  a very good stamper and my sentiments are always off centre.

But now thanks to My Sil I can write any sentiment I want and cut out a circle. I can have any edging I want on the line as the new software has a cracking knife tool.

This is my first attempt so I just done a basic circle. But now I have it stored the world is my oyster and I`ve also saved £30 on the Martha Stewart punces I want as my trustee Sil has come up trumps...

What A design tool this is , and endless posibilities

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that looks like a nice piece of kit and I can see it saving you a fortune. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete