Saturday 1 January 2011

Buffet Cupcakes

I had a bit of a buffet over christmas and seemed to spend forever in the kitchen. Well it was a great success and my visitors from all parts of the country were impressed with my cupcakes.

We had people from South Wales, Scotland , Newcastle, Stoke. America and Yorkshire. What a mixing of cultures and ages from 5 - 75 years old,  it was a great success, cant wait for the next one

But need a well earned rest at the moment

Main Table



Dessert Table


You can see my cupcake tree at the back and I thought the colours and appearance was fab. The flavours for this one were
Chocolate orange
Mint
Srawberry
Lemon
I also made some welsh cakes, a victorian trifle, christmas cake. Mince pies. (had to buy some pies as well as made 48 and scoffed most of them)

3 comments:

  1. Ooo looks lovely, we all went over to my Mums for a fuddle (Yorkshire readers will know what I'm on about ;)twas lovely.
    Happy New Year
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog, what a small world :)
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. All the best
    My weblog : cupcakes picks

    ReplyDelete